‘5 survival treats for you to give yourself this Christmas…. and 2 special treats from Santa’
By Simon | 22nd November 2013
If Jack Frost is nipping at your nose, your toes and everywhere else in between, now is the time to pop into your salon and be warmed with some amazing Christmas styles.
Santa has been very, very good this year, delivering some fantastic hair creations on the catwalks. From Paris to Milan and London, designers have taken extra care to crown their best frocks with the loveliest of locks.
I loved the 1940s retro look at Louis Vuitton. The style which adorned legendary Hollywood stars such as Greta Garbo and Ginger Rogers, has taken many forms this year and Louis Vuitton dazzled with their own unique creations.
Dolce & Gabbana opted for stylish buns with a 1960s feel and Byzantine crowns while highly-coloured looks wowed audiences at Givenchy. Ponytails were to the fore with Alexander Wang and Haider Ackermann re-invented punk and jazzed up dip-dye.
I love it when our guests browse their tablets in the salon with our stylists, showing their favourite catwalk or celebrity hair looks. There is so much to choose from whether you’re planning for the office party or visiting friends and family.
Remember, there’s no need to wait till Christmas for that special treat. Give yourself the present of a little affordable seasonal luxury in between your regular appointments.
It’s so easy to pop in for a professional blow-dry or a glossing treatment. Hairdressers often extend their December opening hours so book now and avoid the rush. After all, you’ve probably still a lot of Christmas present shopping to do.
5 Treats for You from you
Speaking about presents, treating yourself as well as others is an essential survival tip before Christmas.
- Ensure you get the appointment for your Christmas haircut that suits you.
- Book well in advance. Feel confident and ready for anything this Christmas. Treat yourself first with a new colour or hi-lites that will make you look fab even when you feel exhausted – or before you run out of money! After all if you feel good so will everyone around you
- Live like a celebrity and have your hair styled on the day of your Christmas party!
- Why not make a habit of it and get you hair styled for every party, drinks event or just because you are worth it. A little affordable luxury and less fattening than chocolates and Champagne
- Consider Hair additions. Permanent extensions are only one solution but for temporary long hair try the Halo or for that Strictly Come Dancing hair up look, ask your hairdresser about additions to match your hair
2 Special Treats from Santa
Don’t forget to drop hints for these special ‘Salon treats’ and more from your little Santa. Gifts That keep on giving reminding you just how ‘worth it’ your are to someone else, for the whole of 2014.
- Have reserved just for you a weekly or monthly glamour pack….Just imagine how you would feel to receive a blow dry every week or month for the whole of 2014
- Have reserved for you a Complete glamour pack… All your colour and cutting appointments taken care of by Santa for the whole of 2014…how special would you feel….and Santa would be in your thoughts all year…..
Remember, looking gorgeous and having that feeling of love and feeling a million dollors is not just for Christmas. It just might be that we all need to love ourselves a little more by treating ourselves to more little luxuries in 2014,